75 questions and passed Nclex!

1/20/2017 9:59:25 PM
If your reading this, it's probably because you are worried about Nclex just as I was. Reading and researching the best reviews to buy and take! My school does ATI and Kaplan. Ati is good and Kaplan I felt like it wasn't for me and was going to set me up for failure. I turned to Uworld as I graduated and studied 3 weeks before taking Nclex. I did the entire Qbank here on Uworld and read all the rationales for the correct and incorrect answers.
Test day was today and just like everyone else, my heart began to panic with the fear or the unknown about this Test everyone claims to be so hard and horrible. I completed my test less then 2 hours with 75 questions! Uworld is almost identical to the type of level of questions you will get. I had about 14 SATA and Uworld prepared me so well for those type of questions it wasn't a problem for me.
My one and Only advice is complete the entire Qbank and read all the rationales for wrong and right answers and you will pass with flying colors.
I'm not a straight A or B student, got quite a few C's in nursing school. I had to work hard and study very hard those 3 weeks leading up to my test! If I can do it you can too! Uworld is the CLOSEST you will get to the real thing. Kaplan may be well known but if you don't know your content very well, it will set you up for failure!
Good Luck future RN's!!!

1/21/2017 12:02:21 AM
Thank you for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I take my exam Jan. 31st and I am a little nervous. I am praying for success too. Congratulations again (:

1/21/2017 11:00:56 AM
Don't be nervous! Be confident. If you do all the question on Uworld and be sure to read all rationales on all questions you will have all the knowledge you need to pass with the minimum 75 questions. Can't wait to hear your success!

1/21/2017 5:17:00 PM
ufzk243853 wrote:
If your reading this, it's probably because you are worried about Nclex just as I was. Reading and researching the best reviews to buy and take! My school does ATI and Kaplan. Ati is good and Kaplan I felt like it wasn't for me and was going to set me up for failure. I turned to Uworld as I graduated and studied 3 weeks before taking Nclex. I did the entire Qbank here on Uworld and read all the rationales for the correct and incorrect answers.
Test day was today and just like everyone else, my heart began to panic with the fear or the unknown about this Test everyone claims to be so hard and horrible. I completed my test less then 2 hours with 75 questions! Uworld is almost identical to the type of level of questions you will get. I had about 14 SATA and Uworld prepared me so well for those type of questions it wasn't a problem for me.
My one and Only advice is complete the entire Qbank and read all the rationales for wrong and right answers and you will pass with flying colors.
I'm not a straight A or B student, got quite a few C's in nursing school. I had to work hard and study very hard those 3 weeks leading up to my test! If I can do it you can too! Uworld is the CLOSEST you will get to the real thing. Kaplan may be well known but if you don't know your content very well, it will set you up for failure!
Good Luck future RN's!!!

1/21/2017 5:20:09 PM
Congratulations, and Many blessings in your new career as an RN.Thank you for sharing. It is always encouraging to hear positive results. I am taking Nclex in feb.

1/21/2017 7:12:45 PM
Congrats. I just decided to skip Kaplan because I felt like the rationales were not great. I just started U-World and I can say that the rationales are amazing. I am focusing on just doing the U-world for the next few weeks. My test is on February 15th and from what I have heard from people who have graduated from my program in the past, U-World is the best especially with SATA questions.

1/21/2017 10:26:07 PM
ufzk243853 wrote:
Good Luck future RN's!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your story! I am still in nursing school and will now start studying uworld little by little.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK