Took NCLEX today with 75 questions!

1/19/2017 7:31:17 PM
Hello all, I finished the NCLEX today and it stopped at 75 questions. At least half of my questions were select all that apply. I feel U World really helped me a lot. I started with the NCSBN review course but didn't really like it, and didn't have the time to spend on it, so I purchased U World and studied with it about 10 days, finishing about 1,000 questions, after a while the questions seemed to start to repeat themselves. As for the NCLEX, I would say U World helped me overall answer the questions, not so much on exact topics that were covered but how to prioritize and critically think. I think U World rationales are better than any others I have seen. And thankfully, it finally helped me feel more confident about select all that apply questions, something I was dreading before. Good luck to everyone else and I will see you on the other side!

1/19/2017 9:28:00 PM
Took NCLEX today. computer shuts off at 75 questions. I'm glad i used uworld to practice or the exam. uworld is awesome. uworld rationales are the realllll deal. Please guys focus on studying the rationales and never care about your average score. My average after doing 1950 uworld questions was 53%. Self assessment gave me " High Chance of Passing". I have no doubt that I passed the NCLEX because it was as if i was reviewing my uworld rationales once again. Can't wait to see my name on BON site in 48hrs. Good luck guys

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK