Took the NCLEX today.

1/17/2017 3:08:42 PM
Hi everyone.I took the nclex this morning.The computer stopped at 75.The questions were evenly distributed.U world questions are harder than the real nclex.I was so relaxed taking the test.It does train you how to think and answer questions.I got just one calculation.Should i be worried?No ecg.The questions were easy compared to U world.Now i have to play the waiting game until I get the results.This is my 3rd time and i pray its a charm.

1/17/2017 4:13:29 PM
sounds like you did great!! I've heard that people who do Uworld found the NCLEX easier..so that sounds like you're part of that population!

What was your uworld average?

1/17/2017 5:18:40 PM
my score was 74%(97th )percentile.I studied u world for about a year.

1/18/2017 5:50:15 PM
Hi! I am Praying that You Made it!!!! And I am HOPEFUL for you! why? U world is the best and YOU ARE VERY DETERMINED the way You STUDY about a Year! GREAT JOB, YOUR SCORE is GREAT,,, ADVANCED CONGRATS... I JUST FAILED BECAUSE UNPREPARED and LACK of CONTENT, I WILL DO THE SAME WHAT YOU DO, on HOW YOU STUDIED UWORLD ,, Goodluck..and God Bless

1/19/2017 11:29:51 AM
i just checked my results and I PASSED.U world is just the best tool for the test.It was my main guide and i looked up stuff on you tube.I am a visual learner.U world is just insanely loaded.Like someone said its money in the bank.To those who have to take it again.I would say.Do not be afraid of NCLEX.I am an internationally trained nurse in Africa and i left school 10years ago.I felt intimidated at some point but i love challenges and i told my self that i would slay this beast.I studied with a baby who always needed my attention.This is the tired time taking the test.The first time i tok it without studying.Big mistake and the second time i subscribed to U world but did not take it seriously.I got burned.So i did the bank thrice and TOOK NOTES.That helped tremendously.My knowledge increased a lot and i felt ready for the test. took the test at 8am on tuesday 17th.
I WOULD ADVICE ANYONE TO USE U WORLD AND STUDY IT.Take your time if you have to.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK