Failed with Uworld! Please advise..

1/16/2017 2:00:17 PM
Did you pay to get your unofficial score? If not try that. I believe it's about $7. I can tell you that trick does not work. I know 2 people that did it and it told them to pay. Also with my LPN license it took about a month to post my license # online. Don't give up until you pay for an unofficial score or get a letter in the mail.

1/16/2017 2:40:26 PM
I think you should wait. My friend waited for about 4 days when she saw her name and her license # on Breeze (CA). California does not have quick results too.

Plus its a long weekend.
edited by on 1/16/2017

1/16/2017 11:29:09 PM
ovcv150369 wrote:
Hello,

The quick result service is not available in my state.

I feel you.
Since your payment was accepted, there is no point waiting for the official result. I think you should include Lacharity, and nclexmastery in your study. Also try to re-read Uworld rationale. U world is the closet to Nclex, however, there are thousand ppl passed without Uworld. You will make it next attempt. You may also try a program "happynclex.com"

1/18/2017 9:20:39 PM
Was that site happynclex.com useful?

Sirkay26533501 wrote:
ovcv150369 wrote:
Hello,

The quick result service is not available in my state.

I feel you.
Since your payment was accepted, there is no point waiting for the official result. I think you should include Lacharity, and nclexmastery in your study. Also try to re-read Uworld rationale. U world is the closet to Nclex, however, there are thousand ppl passed without Uworld. You will make it next attempt. You may also try a program "happynclex.com"

1/18/2017 11:18:36 PM
yes

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK