Please help...need to improve my step 2 ck score

11/15/2016 12:32:01 AM
Hello,

I have been studying hard for the past 3-4 months( honestly I have been studying on and off since May). I almost did uw twice and took notes from all the tables and algorithm. I didn't have much time to go through mtbs. I just read them very quickly back in May. I did my fist NBME in August and I got 217. Then I continue studying hard daily for 7 to 8 hours and took the second NBME in october but got almost the same result. last week I did uwsa and I got 223. I am very disappointed and don't know what exactly I have to do to increase my score. Although I tried to focus on my weakness which was Obg/gyn and psych ,...after first nbme, I got low score on them again. Please help me to find a way to increase my score. I got 213 in step1 and I need a better score in ck

11/16/2016 10:49:18 PM
What is your study routine? Which materials are you using?
Did you change your routine after your first NBME?

11/28/2016 1:41:38 AM
hey are you interested to do uw charts everyday 2hr? let me know if possible

1/5/2017 6:23:03 PM
Hi, still studying for step 2ck? my ID: eb123uka. Try UW+MTB 2 videos+book. Kaplan notes for really weak areas. Step up to medicine for weak areas in medicine.

1/6/2017 7:48:18 PM
Hi there,
Happy New Year! Can I get those Step 2ck charts and stuff from you please?

Thanks,
Praag

drfairy2015 wrote:
hey are you interested to do uw charts everyday 2hr? let me know if possible

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK