Application for usmle Step 3

9/10/2016 12:53:34 PM
Hej there,

I'm currently applying for usmle step 3. I have been working in Switzerland as a neurosurgical training for 2.5 years and have been working in London for a bit more then a year now. I have to do the usmle step 3 by the middle of next year as otherwise all the exams will expire. Now, there are a few issues with the application and help would be much appreciated.

- on the website when filling out the section "address", I can't select a country in Europe. How can I resolve this problem?
- as far as I'm aware I don't have to have worked in the United States for one year to be able to do the usmle step three as I have worked 2.5 years in Switzerland and have been working in London UK since 2015
- where can I have the certificate of identity signed outside the United States? Which Notary Publics outside the United States are accepted?
- what is the difference in state for applying?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

isabel

3/20/2017 6:43:12 PM
IsHo19843644 wrote:
Hej there,

I'm currently applying for usmle step 3. I have been working in Switzerland as a neurosurgical training for 2.5 years and have been working in London for a bit more then a year now. I have to do the usmle step 3 by the middle of next year as otherwise all the exams will expire. Now, there are a few issues with the application and help would be much appreciated.

- on the website when filling out the section "address", I can't select a country in Europe. How can I resolve this problem?
- as far as I'm aware I don't have to have worked in the United States for one year to be able to do the usmle step three as I have worked 2.5 years in Switzerland and have been working in London UK since 2015
- where can I have the certificate of identity signed outside the United States? Which Notary Publics outside the United States are accepted?
- what is the difference in state for applying?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

isabel

3/20/2017 6:44:03 PM
hi Isbell
did you get your reply already?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK