doctor contact in Dallas to get observership?

8/8/2016 3:36:44 PM
hey, I need to have any doctor contact in Dallas baylor/methodist/utsw/presbeterian to get an observership in internal medicine/ family medicine. If any one knows someone who can help me out than please contact me on [email protected]
thank you

9/22/2016 10:08:18 PM
kinju wrote:
hey, I need to have any doctor contact in Dallas baylor/methodist/utsw/presbeterian to get an observership in internal medicine/ family medicine. If any one knows someone who can help me out than please contact me on [email protected]
thank you

Hey
What is your USMLE status and what is your level of training ? Resident / intern / trying for residency / fellowship with residency from another country ??
Let me know the status and can try to help you out.

Thanks

HG

9/22/2016 10:40:57 PM
hagr69365934 wrote:
kinju wrote:
thank you

Hey
What is your USMLE status and what is your level of training ? Resident / intern / trying for residency / fellowship with residency from another country ??
Let me know the status and can try to help you out.

Thanks

HG

9/22/2016 10:59:23 PM
I am going to give my USMLE step 3 in last week of October 2016. My USMLE STEPS ARE step 1-238, step 2ck- 245, cs- pass. I am an Indian medical graduate and trying to get residency for match 2107. I have applied for programs. As I live in Dallas, residency here is my first priority. I would appreciate if I can follow any doctor in Hospitals of Dallas.

Thank You.

Kinjal

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK