Step 2 CK prep.

8/5/2016 9:10:00 PM
Hey, guys. I´m IMG who just took step 1 a few days ago. I´m planning to take step 2 this year. How much time do you think is necessary for this prep? Which materials other than UW should I use? Any advice will be welcome.

8/6/2016 10:32:31 AM
Hi.. in general the patern to study for ck is like kaplan notes+MTB 2 + MTB 3+ UW. But since you have finished step 1 recently and also you said that you wanna take it by end of this year i would suggest you to go directly with MTBs and UW. personally i think for ck , kaplan is not that much important and also it is time consuming. almost everything is covered in MTB so if you are thorough with MTB and UW thats more then enough. and also try to start UW early . I'm also an IMG from India and planning to take the exam by end of november. started preperation last month.
All the best.

8/18/2016 1:26:08 PM
Hi

I am interested in studying m.t.b2.please let me know if you are interested.thankyou

8/19/2016 3:37:10 PM
cafs1000 wrote:
Hey, guys. I´m IMG who just took step 1 a few days ago. I´m planning to take step 2 this year. How much time do you think is necessary for this prep? Which materials other than UW should I use? Any advice will be welcome.

hi dear, i am looking for study partner for uw . 9-12 eastern time zone. if u r inetrested plz text me.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK