Passed CS high performance in Los Angeles finally

7/8/2016 2:08:04 PM
I just wanted to thank all of my study partners and GoldUSMLE I found on this forum for helping me pass on my second attempt., it was very helpful, On my first attempt i had failed I used only first aid and my family members as SPs, my friends told me that the CS was a joke and i did not have to study for it and i should spend all of my time studying for CK. I was very shocked when i found out i failed for the first time in my life. For my second attempt I decided to go to a review course - Gold USMLE CS workshop, did UW cases and i found several study partners on this forum. I felt the Gold USMLE course was very helpful it is hardcore training 9am-8pm each day the instructor was very nice to us and stayed very late to make sure everyone was prepared, the doctor covered all the key points and physicals in a very complete and direct manner, and made things easy for us
I strongly recommend GoldUSMLE to everyone looking to pass i wish i went there first.

7/8/2016 2:08:42 PM
i passed my exam April 10 in Los Angeles, i was the only IMG there i am glad i passed.

7/8/2016 2:24:03 PM
if you would like to see a copy of my passing report email me at [email protected]

7/8/2016 2:38:39 PM
thank you very much for being my study partner all of the hard work has paid off thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK