Female SP fo revising FA daily exam in July

6/23/2016 3:15:58 PM
hi,
I plan on taking the test at the end of JUly, and definitely need a serious partner as well. I'm EST, but i'm sure we can work it out.
Personally, would love to do discussions and go through UWorld and FA again as well. let me know if you'd like to do this together.

6/24/2016 12:16:45 AM
i would also like to do some intense studying like to do this pls, no 7085393715, [email protected].
edited by on 6/24/2016

6/24/2016 7:42:49 AM
Aumi wrote:
hi,
I plan on taking the test at the end of JUly, and definitely need a serious partner as well. I'm EST, but i'm sure we can work it out.
Personally, would love to do discussions and go through UWorld and FA again as well. let me know if you'd like to do this together.

I am interested. Planning for early august. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to work with. I'm in EST too.

6/28/2016 7:42:36 PM
danikp wrote:
Aumi wrote:
hi,

I am interested. Planning for early august. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to work with. I'm in EST too.

6/28/2016 11:31:27 PM
wuyc459367 wrote:
danikp wrote:
Aumi wrote:
hi,

would like to do discussions if you have not been grouped. Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK