LOOKING FOR SP FOR UWORLD

6/12/2016 1:24:40 PM
Hi
Im looking for SP on skype to go over one block a day system wise, preferably in the morning CST for 2 hours or slightly more if required. This is mostly for motivation and to go over uworld in a timely and organized manner. Please PM me if interested.

7/10/2016 11:12:02 PM
dija wrote:
Hi
Im looking for SP on skype to go over one block a day system wise, preferably in the morning CST for 2 hours or slightly more if required. This is mostly for motivation and to go over uworld in a timely and organized manner. Please PM me if interested.

Hi,
im interested to do uworld one block a day. you can add me on skype my id is dr.asiya

7/13/2016 11:21:49 PM
dija wrote:
Hi

hi i am interested. my skype is amahmud88

8/3/2016 6:54:15 AM
dija wrote:
Hi

Hello im intrested r u studying with someone ?

8/6/2016 1:54:55 AM
I am currently looking for a study partner for CK as well please add me on skype: recoronaca or email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK