my CS Learning Experience in Chicago

3/11/2016 12:28:59 PM
I joined a CS program here in Chicago for 10 days. it was the most amazing program ever. i was taught how to perform physical exams correctly in a timely fashion, how to create and ask about differential diagnosis, how to answer challenging questions, and how to give the best closure for cases. but what i found most beneficial to me was the amount of cases i got to practice myself with the supervisor, a doctor who passed the CS exam in Chicago. it was very different watching videos online or practicing with friends than practicing with a professional. i truly learned a lot and appreciate everything done for me at northwest suburban college - usmle program. if anyone wants to be fully ready for the test just email me and ill be more than happy to share the program's contact information. the only reason i didn't put it on this post is UWorld's policy to protect us against people who use this forum to advertise for their products/services. best of luck to all of you taking the CS exam and all other steps, i am happy i passed and i wish you all pass as well.

3/14/2016 8:43:39 PM
how many students were in your class? also did you study before you attended the program?

3/19/2016 6:37:59 AM
Hi! Can you please email me the contact of that place. My email is [email protected] thanks! And all the best

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK