Need a serious study partner for step3.

3/8/2016 10:20:13 AM
hi , need a serious study partner for step 3 . preferably female living in EST zone. I am planning to give the exam in a couple of months. I will be available from 8 am - 10 pm. please contact me at [email protected].

3/8/2016 7:57:56 PM
greesha wrote:
hi , need a serious study partner for step 3 . preferably female living in EST zone. I am planning to give the exam in a couple of months. I will be available from 8 am - 10 pm. please contact me at [email protected].

Hi,
You can contact me on [email protected].

3/10/2016 12:07:56 PM
greesha wrote:

Hi,
You can contact me on [email protected].

3/10/2016 2:34:03 PM
my skype id is
ramreddymd

3/20/2016 11:41:13 AM
greesha wrote:

Hi,
Looking for a Sincere full time Step 3 partner.
I am available Every day - 7 days a week.
most of the time -- from 8 AM to 8 PM Pacific time.
I did residency some time ago.

ram

please email to [email protected]

4/6/2016 2:26:03 AM
greesha wrote:

hi greesha
im a current peds resident
need someone to keep me motivated enough to do some 50-100 q/day
planning on taking the exam next month
if u still havent found an sp, lemme know
my email is [email protected]

4/8/2016 1:27:17 PM
Hi, not sure if you still need a study partner. I am planning to take exam in the mid June right before the residency starts and looking for someone to study with for Step 3
[email protected]

4/8/2016 1:55:23 PM
i am looking for step 3 partner any one keen 6 - 7 hrs of study u world on Skype and ccd questions

4/10/2016 3:32:42 PM
greesha wrote:

Hi. Greesha -
I am studying for step 3. Looking for a study partner. I am in Syracuse NY. Can we study on skype? [email protected]

My cell is 315-214-1827
work 315-765-3250

Sergey

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK