CS partner needed in Boston area

3/1/2016 4:43:07 AM
Hi, I need a partner to practice step2CS with. Let me know if you are in the area and are interested.

3/2/2016 11:50:09 AM
I am also looking for a female study partner in boston, live 20 mins north of boston andgoing to take my exam mid may please reply

3/3/2016 10:28:31 PM
USMLEchamp wrote:
Hi, I need a partner to practice step2CS with. Let me know if you are in the area and are interested.

Hi,

I'm interested in a study partner for usmle step 2 CS. I was planning on taking it in May. You can reach me at [email protected]

I live in Brookline near Longwood medical area in Boston.

thanks
martin

3/13/2016 10:44:03 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a serious sp to do cases via skype. Please message me if you interested. Thank you

USMLEchamp wrote:

3/13/2016 10:49:13 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a serious sp to do cases via skype. Please message me if you interested. Thank you

USMLEchamp wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK