QE2

2/16/2016 2:07:25 PM
hi, im a British IMG looking for a study partner to prepare for QE2 April 2016, done with Step 2 CS and NAC OSCE. I will be available full time in March for intense revision. I would like to practice over skype, but if I get allocated to Toronto, can come in advance to practice in person before the exam. Please message my inbox if keen to get this done! anthea

3/30/2016 10:38:02 AM
Hi Anthea,

I am also a British IMG. I'm afraid I can't be of any help with the QE2 (I don't even know what that is!) But I was wondering what you recommend for studying for the step 2 CS as a British grad. Do you think our medical system and OSCE's prepare us well (obviously with extra study specific to this exam) or would you suggest a course online or live?

Thanks
Tina

5/4/2016 11:05:27 PM
drthomastina wrote:
Hi Anthea,

I am also a British IMG. I'm afraid I can't be of any help with the QE2 (I don't even know what that is!) But I was wondering what you recommend for studying for the step 2 CS as a British grad. Do you think our medical system and OSCE's prepare us well (obviously with extra study specific to this exam) or would you suggest a course online or live?

Thanks
Tina

Hi, If You want to do Step 3 U world email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK