Cs female partner needed in new york

1/1/2016 10:40:41 AM
Hello there! Im looking for a female CS partner in New York City. Exam at the end of march. I'm ready for real time study and practice sessions from 27 Feb. I would prefer someone who has her exam date in the end of march as well. Please do let me know if anyone would be interested.
Thanks!

1/23/2016 5:55:00 PM
Hi,
Please contact me.
Skype ID:step2Ex

1/24/2016 1:55:54 PM
robust wrote:
Hello there! Im looking for a female CS partner in New York City. Exam at the end of march. I'm ready for real time study and practice sessions from 27 Feb. I would prefer someone who has her exam date in the end of march as well. Please do let me know if anyone would be interested.
Thanks!

my exam is in march too, send me ur skype id if u r interested

1/24/2016 2:39:41 PM
shpo406121 wrote:
Hi,
Please contact me.
Skype ID:step2Ex

Hi! I've texted you on Skype. Did u get it?

1/24/2016 2:41:16 PM
Beshu wrote:
robust wrote:
Thanks!

my exam is in march too, send me ur skype id if u r interested

Mine is beginning of April. I'll start my prep end of February. And my skype Id is shafaq.minhas

2/14/2016 5:47:22 PM
Hi, I will be taking cs by april , I am available from Friday to sunday all day, my skype I'd is Dr.sumyyiausman. I reside in nassau county I can even practice live , my contact number is 631_306_6665

2/22/2016 12:18:27 AM
Hello I am interested in study partner. Exam in end of March
edited by on 2/22/2016

2/23/2016 12:37:51 PM
Hello I am in New York and my exam is in 4 weeks from now. Please contact me if anyone is interested in study partner

3/13/2016 10:47:28 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a serious sp to do cases via skype. Please message me if you interested. Thank you

robust wrote:
Thanks!

3/13/2016 10:47:50 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a serious sp to do cases via skype. Please message me if you interested. Thank you

robust wrote:
Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK