Need a SP in Minneapolis or on Skype.

12/11/2015 3:19:48 PM
looking for a dedicated SP in Minneapolis area or over Skype.. planning to give my step by mid jan.

12/12/2015 9:36:22 PM
I am interested to do so : review MTB and UW and in PST zone .my email is [email protected] Please leave your Skype ID to contact

12/13/2016 11:26:45 AM
hello I need urgently a sp...am totally free in this months
skype id:"nurlan_agcay"

12/22/2016 12:35:55 AM
arqu39643791 wrote:
looking for a dedicated SP in Minneapolis area or over Skype.. planning to give my step by mid jan.

Hello,

I am taking my exam on Jan 21st. Need to wrap this thing up. Looking for a serious and motivated sp to go over uworld tables and or do timed blocks. I am punctual and dedicated. Please message me on skype and we can try to it out and or make a plan.

Thank you and best of luck to all,

skype ID: pettergriffin269

12/22/2016 12:36:05 AM
amra75458596 wrote:
I am interested to do so : review MTB and UW and in PST zone .my email is [email protected] Please leave your Skype ID to contact

Hello,

I am taking my exam on Jan 21st. Need to wrap this thing up. Looking for a serious and motivated sp to go over uworld tables and or do timed blocks. I am punctual and dedicated. Please message me on skype and we can try to it out and or make a plan.

Thank you and best of luck to all,

skype ID: pettergriffin269

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK