Study Partner for Final Revision in 40 days

11/25/2015 11:11:36 PM
Hi,

Subject: Study partner for final revision Online via Google Hangout or at Streamwood library. Maximum of 3-4 partners are welcome).

Message me or reply to this post in next 7 days.
Duration: December 2 to Mid January
Timing: Any time between Noon to 9 Pm (US Central Time)

I am looking for focused study partner for final revision from December 2nd. I want to finish MTB 2 & 3 in next month (we can ask questions to each other/in a group 2 hours daily from MTB/UW cases. Do not contact if you fear to answer wrong or feel embarrassed for not knowing things or cannot stick to schedule due to new year). My schedule is 6-days study and Saturday off.

I am already done with MTB 2-3 & UW once. I am average student and not pro. I am planning to take my exam mid-January. My Step 1 score was 218 and aiming 240+ on step 2.

Thanks,
Happy Studying

11/29/2015 7:57:52 PM
Kevin008 wrote:
Hi,

Subject: Study partner for final revision Online via Google Hangout or at Streamwood library. Maximum of 3-4 partners are welcome).

Message me or reply to this post in next 7 days.
Duration: December 2 to Mid January
Timing: Any time between Noon to 9 Pm (US Central Time)

I am looking for focused study partner for final revision from December 2nd. I want to finish MTB 2 & 3 in next month (we can ask questions to each other/in a group 2 hours daily from MTB/UW cases. Do not contact if you fear to answer wrong or feel embarrassed for not knowing things or cannot stick to schedule due to new year). My schedule is 6-days study and Saturday off.

I am already done with MTB 2-3 & UW once. I am average student and not pro. I am planning to take my exam mid-January. My Step 1 score was 218 and aiming 240+ on step 2.

Thanks,
Happy Studying

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK