need your help plz!! IMG with low score

11/5/2015 5:56:17 PM
Im an IMG who just graduated from medical school, i did my step 1 exam i got my score 208. I'm doing now couple of observership in US. Should i continue and do step2 score, or just quit. Is there chance for me to be matched. I don't mind which speciality i match. FM, peds, IM all fine with me.

Please i need your help.

thank you.

3/24/2016 1:01:36 PM
amersoued wrote:
Im an IMG who just graduated from medical school, i did my step 1 exam i got my score 208. I'm doing now couple of observership in US. Should i continue and do step2 score, or just quit. Is there chance for me to be matched. I don't mind which speciality i match. FM, peds, IM all fine with me.

Please i need your help.

thank you.

Hello! Of course you should continue. You passed your step 1 on the first try right? You should just study really hard for step 2 and blow it out of the water. Some programs understand that you may have had a bad day during step 1, but you gotta show them in step 2 that you are better than that. Don't give up!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK