ppl failing ck since late July

ada
9/23/2015 6:59:56 PM
Many people that gave ck exam after July 10 failed despite high score on uworld self assessment. I failed too though I didn't do well on uwa. I got 214 on uwa. And 226 on nbme 6. I have seen 3 people with uwa of 230 and 240 that failed today too. The exam from our experience is far much harder, weird and super long compared to uworld qbank and self assessment. I mean super duper long like 12 to 15 lines no jokes. Please uworld should help us to update their question bank to meet the new exam pool.

10/2/2015 11:20:54 AM
Ive heard that from many people .
Do you thing that because they added step 1 information to the exam .?
That's really depressing

ada
10/7/2015 10:49:24 PM
dzdz wrote:
Ive heard that from many people .
Do you thing that because they added step 1 information to the exam .?
That's really depressing

@dzdz. I don't think it's from adding step 1. The questions are super long compared to uworld or nmbe. Uworld stems are short while main exam is extraordinarily long and harder. It may not be really that had but because it's too long it makes it harder cos as you try to rush it due to time to miss some important information. A long questions similar to main exam is what we need in all these qbanks.

10/13/2015 10:26:30 PM
ada wrote:
Many people that gave ck exam after July 10 failed despite high score on uworld self assessment. I failed too though I didn't do well on uwa. I got 214 on uwa. And 226 on nbme 6. I have seen 3 people with uwa of 230 and 240 that failed today too. The exam from our experience is far much harder, weird and super long compared to uworld qbank and self assessment. I mean super duper long like 12 to 15 lines no jokes. Please uworld should help us to update their question bank to meet the new exam pool.

I feel the same way. I am really scared. I dont know how to study better.

10/15/2015 12:17:39 PM
I agree, exam questions felt really long... I just told myself to hang in there, no matter what. Many of the questions I answered just by taking a short glimpse at them and intuitively choosing the answer... The last of the SA I took felt like a vacation compared to the real exam... I felt confident and ready. After exam I was shocked. I passed it, though. I didn't get very high scores on SA or UW SA. I took all of them (3) within a month before exam and got 219, 212 and the last one- a week before exam- 233. I scored 226 in the exam. I think concentrating on my weak points saved me, because in the actual exam the highest scores I got exactly from the ones that I scored the lowest in SA tests. Best of luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK