STEP 2 CS SP ON SYPE AND LIVE IN CHICAGO

8/31/2015 6:34:11 PM
Hello to everyone!
I'm studying step 2 CS to take the exam on 6/10 in Chicago. I need a good SP, serious and diligent, possibly native. We can study together via Skype (ID: billy87joe) or even live in Chicago from 30/9.
I'm waiting for you dear colleagues and hopefully future friends.

Nicola Tarantino

9/4/2015 12:46:23 AM
Hi I'm looking for a sp too in chicago area too. Email me if interested [email protected]

9/5/2015 6:10:13 PM
hey , guy my exam is in chicago on october also , how about we met there and practice together be4 the exam , I think its a good idea , what do you think guys ?
feel free to add me on skype and call me at any time
my skype ID is samersamerwert

9/6/2015 3:06:36 PM
DottorNico wrote:
Hello to everyone!
I'm studying step 2 CS to take the exam on 6/10 in Chicago. I need a good SP, serious and diligent, possibly native. We can study together via Skype (ID: billy87joe) or even live in Chicago from 30/9.

Nicola Tarantino

email me at [email protected]

9/12/2015 3:20:30 PM
olena223 wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a sp too in chicago area too. Email me if interested [email protected]

dear elena,
I've just sent you a e-mail! Hope we'll practice soon!

9/21/2015 2:30:43 PM
DottorNico wrote:
Hello to everyone!

Nicola Tarantino

Hello,

I have reviewed the first aid about 3 times now. Looking to continue doing timed cases and take my exam in the next few days. My previous two study partners just took their exams. Please message me on skype to pettergriffin269.

Thank You
Pete

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK