Farmacology tips and tricks pls

8/28/2015 5:35:20 PM
Anyone who can give me some advise on how to tackle Farmaco? its just a lot...what resources do you use. Pls let me know!
Danielle

8/29/2015 12:11:52 AM
I use case files pharmacology. It's a lottle book with 56 case files. Each of them help you learn about a classmof medication. And,this way it is easier to learn.

8/29/2015 2:20:53 PM
Thank you! that is helpful. I will check it out.

8/29/2015 3:03:15 PM
DaniellevanD wrote:
Thank you! that is helpful. I will check it out.

Yes check it out. I am doing pharmacology these days too. And if you pay attention, you realize that in every section, the series of cases are related to an organ system, though the book is not really divided as such. For example, after the antidepressant chapter, you find the one about lithium, than the one about antipsychotic. Why this is helpful, it is because once you're done with these, you can log on to your uworld and choose phamcology questions that relate to neurology. That's interesting, and you dont have to wait till you're completely done with the book to practics with specific questions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK