chicago study partner for step2cs exam

7/3/2015 10:57:00 AM
Hi i am looking for a sp for cs.my exam centre is chicago so if any one who live in chicago intrested let me know.i want to start asap.thanks

7/4/2015 9:26:05 PM
Hi, I am looking for a study partner. I live in Willowbrook, it is close to Chicago./30-45 min/ My Email [email protected] I am waiting for your reply. Thanks Judith

7/4/2015 9:29:46 PM
charming wrote:
Hi i am looking for a sp for cs.my exam centre is chicago so if any one who live in chicago intrested let me know.i want to start asap.thanks

Are you interested a study partner in Chicago area? I am waiting for your reply, Judith

7/5/2015 4:07:02 PM
jutka1943 wrote:
charming wrote:

Are you interested a study partner in Chicago area? I am waiting for your reply, Judith

Hi yes i am intrested.i want to start soon.let me know.

7/5/2015 4:10:52 PM
charming wrote:
jutka1943 wrote:
charming wrote:

Hi.i mailed you.i am intrested waiting for your reply.
Thanks

7/5/2015 4:28:53 PM
charming wrote:

I am waiting for your reply on my E mail address : [email protected]

7/5/2015 4:35:42 PM
charming wrote:
charming wrote:
jutka1943 wrote:
charming wrote:

Hi.i mailed you.i am intrested waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Please ,send an E-mail to me with more details !What is your location?? Are you AMG or IMG? I am waiting for your E-mail! my E-mail: [email protected] I did not receive an E-mail from you! Please give me your E mail address!

7/5/2015 4:47:06 PM
Tancika43 wrote:
charming wrote:

I am waiting for your reply on my E mail address : [email protected]

I am an img.my id is [email protected]
I am available from wednesday to sunday full day.
Monday to wednesday i am doing some work.
If intrested let me know.
I did fa with my partners.
Thanks

7/5/2015 4:49:37 PM
And if u are free we can start now.

7/9/2015 1:38:51 PM
Hi guys!

Iam IMG preparing his CS exam and would like to have a live study partner. I live very close to Lincoln Park in Chicago.

If anyone of you would like to become part, please send me an email to [email protected]

boxer

7/12/2015 7:14:41 PM
Hi I am also looking for live partner in Chicago, please let me know if Any of you are available. Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK