just recieved my scores 265!!!!!

7/1/2015 5:55:16 PM
hi guys!!, I am quite happy coz i recieved my score report and it was amazing; I scored 265 from the first time. I am an IMG and I prepared for the test by the usual way; went through all Kaplan lectures and MTB2 &3 and of course the UW. after finishing the UW i took their self assessment and it was good (265). i took the test one month later and honestly, the test was not easy, i believe it was more difficult than USMLE1. the time was the biggest problem because the stem was very long (longer than the UW) and the Qs were challenging but can be solved with some extra concentration. however generally the main issue was the time and the stamina; there is eight blocks that need to be done, but when reaching the fifth one you will be tired and you will feel that you are burned out. so my advice to you is to prepare yourselves quite well and try to develop stamina and concentration for a nine hour period beside good management of time during the block. this can be done by practicing a lot of Qs, simulating the exam probably with similar circumstances. finally don't panic, just do the regular preparation in a proper way; meaning going through all explanation, studying ECGs and X Rays and taking notes. you will succeed. may Allah bless you guys and good luck.

7/2/2015 9:23:10 AM
Congrats ,,,,,,,,your amazing and unbelievable score ,Mashaallah ,and thanks for sharing your experience of study material ,,,,,,, , could you please tell us about the time of preparation , and mtb3 , should we read it completely or just for few topics, I also heard that step2 ck score is depend on your step 1 exam , you will get the same score as someone get it in step1!!!!congrats again ,,,,,,,,and thanks in advance for reply

7/2/2015 5:11:25 PM
Bahlol wrote:
Congrats ,,,,,,,,your amazing and unbelievable score ,Mashaallah ,and thanks for sharing your experience of study material ,,,,,,, , could you please tell us about the time of preparation , and mtb3 , should we read it completely or just for few topics, I also heard that step2 ck score is depend on your step 1 exam , you will get the same score as someone get it in step1!!!!congrats again ,,,,,,,,and thanks in advance for reply

well, regarding the time i had some breaks during the preparation but it is about 7 continuous months, i studied all topics but medicine in mtb3 and the medicine from mtb2,. finally the score has some relation to step 1 score but not dependant. i think it is dependant upon your preparation mainly.

7/3/2015 10:31:33 AM
Are you the only one that got a score report on 7/1/15???!!! There is an announcement on the USMLE website saying no scores will be reported on the week of July 4th(i.e 7/1/15). Score reporting resumes on 7/8/15!!!!!!
Check the following link
http://www.ecfmg.org/news/?p=1605
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015

7/15/2015 2:34:07 PM
Congratulations on your great score.
I'm just about to start my study for CK.
Do you think MTB2 + UW would be enought? Or Kaplan is absolutely essential?

Here's my study plan if you could kindly comment on it.
http://www.uworld.com/Forum/messages.aspx?ForumID=3&TopicID=23588&gid=1

many thanks

7/16/2015 5:17:40 PM
njies1 wrote:
Are you the only one that got a score report on 7/1/15???!!! There is an announcement on the USMLE website saying no scores will be reported on the week of July 4th(i.e 7/1/15). Score reporting resumes on 7/8/15!!!!!!
Check the following link
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015
Good catch...a fake post likely!!!

7/17/2015 12:45:31 PM
njies1 wrote:
Check the following link
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015

Hello guys!!! I was away from the forum in the last weeks due to ramadan but now i have just finished fasting and today is the first day of eid when muslims celebrate their holiday all over the world. However I came across some posts that claim that my post is fake based on the fact that scores were not reported on the first days of july. To make this clear i would say the following:
I received my scores on 31 of june2015.
Whoever wants to check my test scores and my report can send me his or her email and i will be pleased to send him a copy of it although i dont have to prove any thing to any one. but just to make sure.
I wrote this experience to help people prepare for the test the best way they can. This is the only reason.
Please before judging people try to find explanations to their acts rather than accusations.
I will be very pleased to help all of you just contact me although my work circumstances may interfere with regular appearance on your forum but i will try to help and reply. Thanks you and happy eid!!!

7/17/2015 1:21:25 PM
abdallah112 wrote:
njies1 wrote:
Check the following link
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015

Hello guys!!! I was away from the forum in the last weeks due to ramadan but now i have just finished fasting and today is the first day of eid when muslims celebrate their holiday all over the world. However I came across some posts that claim that my post is fake based on the fact that scores were not reported on the first days of july. To make this clear i would say the following:
Whoever wants to check my test scores and my report can send me his or her email and i will be pleased to send him a copy of it although i dont have to prove any thing to any one. but just to make sure.
I wrote this experience to help people prepare for the test the best way they can. This is the only reason.
Please before judging people try to find explanations to their acts rather than accusations.
I will be very pleased to help all of you just contact me although my work circumstances may interfere with regular appearance on your forum but i will try to help and reply. Thanks you and happy eid!!!

Please get your story together bro, there is no such date as 31st June. June has only 30 days and that fell on a Tuesday. This is going to be my last respond to you. I just don`t want people making this forum a playground because these exams are very important to our lives and can either make or break us. I am sorry if my previous post offended anyone, I was only watching out for my folks in the medical fraternity. Good luck ya`ll

7/17/2015 1:25:56 PM
I am going to side with njies1 here! There's obviously no June 30 and scores are reported on Wed.
So unless abdallah112 can reproduce his score sheet, I don't think we should believe him.
To abdallah112: if you are in fact telling the truth why don't you put your score report on the internet and post the link here.
Sorry if you find this offending, but your story is just not making sense.

7/17/2015 6:10:51 PM
njies1 wrote:
abdallah112 wrote:
njies1 wrote:
Check the following link
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015

Please get your story together bro, there is no such date as 31st June. June has only 30 days and that fell on a Tuesday. This is going to be my last respond to you. I just don`t want people making this forum a playground because these exams are very important to our lives and can either make or break us. I am sorry if my previous post offended anyone, I was only watching out for my folks in the medical fraternity. Good luck ya`ll

7/17/2015 6:16:07 PM
For those who want a copy here is this linkhttp://s3.postimg.org/kjeg6n8bn/image.jpg

7/17/2015 6:25:47 PM
[quote=abdallah112][quote=njies1][quote=abdallah112][quote=njies1]Are you the only one that got a score report on 7/1/15???!!! There is an announcement on the USMLE website saying no scores will be reported on the week of July 4th(i.e 7/1/15). Score reporting resumes on 7/8/15!!!!!!
Check the following link
edited by on 7/3/2015
edited by on 7/3/2015[/quote]
I will be very pleased to help all of you just contact me although my work circumstances may interfere with regular appearance on your forum but i will try to help and reply. Thanks you and happy eid!!![/quote]

Please get your story together bro, there is no such date as 31st June. June has only 30 days and that fell on a Tuesday. This is going to be my last respond to you. I just don`t want people making this forum a playground because these exams are very important to our lives and can either make or break us. I am sorry if my previous post offended anyone, I was only watching out for my folks in the medical fraternity. Good luck ya`ll[/quote]
Hello again, sorry again for the confusion again, i will not gain anything by lying about an experience. if i was faking this certainly i would have not make this kind of stupid mistakes, every body knows that june has only 30 days, i just made an error. i received the score in june. And as i said just send me your email and i will be quite happy to send you this. And i am not the one who turn this into playground. I also want people to prepare well for the test. Thanks again and sorry for confusion. And also i understand people have the right to know that what they use as a preparation for these kinds of tests is true and i feel that it was my mistake that such confusion happened but no problem. This is the link for the report http://s3.postimg.org/kjeg6n8bn/image.jpg . I hope this will make an end for this unnecessary time wasting argument that will add nothing to any of us.

8/4/2015 7:28:03 AM
abdallah112 wrote:
hi guys!!, I am quite happy coz i recieved my score report and it was amazing; I scored 265 from the first time. I am an IMG and I prepared for the test by the usual way; went through all Kaplan lectures and MTB2 &3 and of course the UW. after finishing the UW i took their self assessment and it was good (265). i took the test one month later and honestly, the test was not easy, i believe it was more difficult than USMLE1. the time was the biggest problem because the stem was very long (longer than the UW) and the Qs were challenging but can be solved with some extra concentration. however generally the main issue was the time and the stamina; there is eight blocks that need to be done, but when reaching the fifth one you will be tired and you will feel that you are burned out. so my advice to you is to prepare yourselves quite well and try to develop stamina and concentration for a nine hour period beside good management of time during the block. this can be done by practicing a lot of Qs, simulating the exam probably with similar circumstances. finally don't panic, just do the regular preparation in a proper way; meaning going through all explanation, studying ECGs and X Rays and taking notes. you will succeed. may Allah bless you guys and good luck.

8/16/2015 7:17:11 PM
abdallah112 wrote:

8/16/2015 7:18:22 PM
" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link
abdallah112 wrote:

8/16/2015 7:25:05 PM
Hi Abdallah,
congratulation, would you please answer my QS.

1-How did you mange your study time to study all (MTB2&3, UW,kaplan LNs)?
2-How long did it take?
3-How did u make sure that u r ready for the exam(NBME? or ?)
I'm so happy for u and please pray for us too, may Allah will help us too.

I appreciate your time.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK