Step 2 CK - Skype partner

6/29/2015 3:47:33 PM
hey I'm done with step one and cs, I'm taking test in august, would you like to do MTB with me , like 1-2 hrs a day? thanks!

7/8/2015 11:02:30 AM
jasmeet wrote:
hey I'm done with step one and cs, I'm taking test in august, would you like to do MTB with me , like 1-2 hrs a day? thanks!

hi jasmeet i am interested in joining you for the now..i have my exam in first week of sept
text me soon if you are interested

7/8/2015 2:35:40 PM
hey would like to join in ...................................message me and lets get started asap .....exam is at the end on august ....and hoping to apply this year

7/9/2015 12:05:57 PM
myusmle wrote:
hey would like to join in ...................................message me and lets get started asap .....exam is at the end on august ....and hoping to apply this year

message me your skype address

7/14/2015 6:44:19 PM
ranjinidharuman wrote:
myusmle wrote:

message me your skype address

I am also in the same predicament; I am hoping to apply this year; please pm your skype address

7/16/2015 5:15:24 PM
I too like to discuss MTB 1-2 hrs daily.
My exam in August end.
My skype id is pratapreddy23

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK