bay area.

6/13/2015 1:02:01 AM
Hello all . I am looking for a serious study partner in the Bay Area . We can meet up 2 or 3 days a week At a local library and study together

6/18/2015 1:37:34 AM
drtessyj0110 wrote:
Hello all . I am looking for a serious study partner in the Bay Area . We can meet up 2 or 3 days a week At a local library and study together

Hi there, i am also looking for a sp but i live in the Los Angeles area. you mentioned meeting up, but will you consider getting together via skype? i've been looking for a live sp, but no success so far. plz let me know

7/28/2015 3:27:05 PM
drtessyj0110 wrote:

I do live in the Bay and I don't mind driving and Let's get it done. So, Email me and I will reply with my number. I have a plan but we can definitely consider and discuss yours and let's see what we come to. Here's my email:

[email protected]

8/11/2015 12:52:30 AM
Dr.SonofGod wrote:
drtessyj0110 wrote:

I do live in the Bay and I don't mind driving and Let's get it done. So, Email me and I will reply with my number. I have a plan but we can definitely consider and discuss yours and let's see what we come to. Here's my email:

[email protected]

Hi, I'm also in the Bay looking for a study partner. Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK