Percentage goal

5/14/2015 6:48:55 PM
What is the percentage goal that is likely to pass NCLEX?

5/17/2015 4:12:22 AM
im curious about that as well....

5/19/2015 10:45:33 PM
I want to know too. Has anyone taken the NCLEX after using this bank? I want to know how it turned out.
edited by on 5/19/2015

5/30/2015 10:30:25 PM
KathleenAde wrote:
I would like to know as well...

6/1/2015 9:57:44 AM
I would also like to know what the percentage goal is to know if I am on the right track for passing the NCLEX please also can someone breakdown the categories of analysis and what each means (ex: is the average my average for all tests I've taken or the average of what others usually get?)

6/2/2015 12:59:01 PM
I know of one person who failed the NCLEX-RN 5 times. She did Kaplan three times and still failed. She did UWorld and pass with 78 questions. She highly recommended UWorld for NCLEX-RN success.
edited by on 6/2/2015

6/5/2015 3:43:43 PM
I'am taking this course for 1 month, i'am reading all the rationales very carefully. I'am schedule to sit for the exam in 3 weeks, my 1 month review will be end 6/9. Do you recommend that I prolong the review as well as the exam. I want to pass this Exam so bad

6/6/2015 5:42:24 PM
Abiola wrote:
I'am taking this course for 1 month, i'am reading all the rationales very carefully. I would like to know the percentage to be ready. I'am schedule to sit for the exam in 3 weeks, my 1 month review will be end 6/24.This will be my 4th attept. I want to pass this Exam so bad

6/16/2015 5:42:09 PM
This is what I received from UWorld hope it helps:
[Thank you for contacting UWorld Support.

We typically advise that our users aim for at least 60% of correct answers achieved through a full pass of our Qbank. However, UWorld can not guarantee that any particular percentage score on our products will result in a passing score on the actual NCLEX Exam.

The "average score" that is displayed while reviewing an individual test reflects the average score of all other users that have taken that same test.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.

Thank you,
UWorld Support Team
edited by on 6/16/2015

6/17/2015 2:22:35 AM
thanx stacie thankyou so much for reply....how iz ur study going on ?Good Posting

6/18/2015 4:31:24 AM
Raman72463141 wrote:
AbiolaWells wrote:
Abiola wrote:
I'am taking this course for 1 month, i'am reading all the rationales very carefully. I would like to know the percentage to be ready. I'am schedule to sit for the exam in 3 weeks, my 1 month review will be end 6/24.This will be my 4th attept. I want to pass this Exam so bad

what is ur current % of score?.i just hear from so many people that NCSBN EXTENSION review is good. they have a lot of question and summarized content .some of them even say they find 60% similar question in nclex exam..good luck for ur exam i wish u see RN (two magical word) with ur name very soon..i can understand the pain of failure..just believe in urself now bad time over everything will be good next .every work hard is paid with success .

6/18/2015 4:34:52 AM
Raman72463141 wrote:
AbiolaWells wrote:
Abiola wrote:

what is ur current % of score?.i just hear from so many people that NCSBN EXTENSION review is good. they have a lot of question and summarized content .some of them even say they find 60% similar question in nclex exam..good luck for ur exam i wish u see RN (two magical word) with ur name very soon..i can understand the pain of failure..just believe in urself now bad time over everything will be good next .every work hard is paid with success .

I used learning extension, and I took the exam, I didn't passed in my experience don't waste your money the type question are not gonna get you ready

6/18/2015 6:30:01 PM
Hi, I saw a FB posting citing that Uworld helped student pass Nclex. She said she was scoring an average of 60-65. I had the same concerns. I'm scoring 65-68% percent with the average at 46-56 % for other people taking the test. I have no idea...I do feel more prepared with Uworld.

6/22/2015 4:01:43 PM
I have taken NCLEX twice and usd Kaplan and Pearson Vue review, got NEAR PASS both times. I have done the Saunders Review and I was told about UWorld about a week ago. U World by far is the closest thing to the actual NCLEX, it has EKG and very hard questions just like I got on NCLEX. I take test again in week and feel confident bc of Uworld, no other review came close to it.

6/22/2015 7:08:12 PM
I just took the NCLEX today after preparing with ATI and UWorld. I agree that UWorld is closed to the actual NCLEX and I think it was very helpful in my studying/preparing for NCLEX. I had been scoring between 65 and 68, so we will see..

6/23/2015 2:12:49 PM
Stacie94469837 wrote:
This is what I received from UWorld hope it helps:
[Thank you for contacting UWorld Support.

We typically advise that our users aim for at least 60% of correct answers achieved through a full pass of our Qbank. However, UWorld can not guarantee that any particular percentage score on our products will result in a passing score on the actual NCLEX Exam.

The "average score" that is displayed while reviewing an individual test reflects the average score of all other users that have taken that same test.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.

Thank you,
UWorld Support Team
edited by on 6/16/2015

6/23/2015 2:20:26 PM
Hello, can you tell me that the content on this website are what would be tested on the RN NCLEX?

6/27/2015 2:17:38 AM
I tried Kaplan..Failed after 75 questions. I hope this one will works.
edited by on 6/27/2015

6/28/2015 12:50:23 PM
Elizabeth16484363 wrote:
I just took the NCLEX today after preparing with ATI and UWorld. I agree that UWorld is closed to the actual NCLEX and I think it was very helpful in my studying/preparing for NCLEX. I had been scoring between 65 and 68, so we will see..

7/2/2015 12:26:02 PM
I took the nclex 3 days ago and I have used different study materials uworld is the most similar to the nclex RN.

7/2/2015 1:17:34 PM
ohh wow congrats ..so are finally RN …did u used all world q bank??how was ur overall score in u world?? and how was ur nclex rn test?? congrats again

10/14/2015 12:21:53 AM
hi ijeoma nwannem, how was the nclex rn exam, hope it all went well? just being curious.. will be taking mine by November. I pray it turns out all good for me too.

10/14/2015 6:21:17 PM
Bendi wrote:
I want to know too. Has anyone taken the NCLEX after using this bank? I want to know how it turned out.
edited by on 5/19/2015

10/14/2015 6:25:30 PM
Bendi wrote:
edited by on 5/19/2015

Used UWorld for 1 month and this is by far the best Qbank. UWorld is pretty tough, but if you get the average score as other users, understand what you missed- you will do well. I passed w/135 qs, no priority, no drag and drop, few SATAs, no pics or audio. Very few labs. Mostly MC Q's. They were very tricky though! Thanks UWorld-your the best.

10/23/2015 2:37:31 PM
Using Uworld and NCSBN for content I passed in 130 q's. I was averaging 50-60% on Uworld.

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK