best way to find a study partner for CS in CHICAGO

5/10/2015 4:06:50 PM
Hi guys, I was trying to find a study partner to practice with for my CS test for a while in Chicago. I couldn't risk taking the test without having practiced enough CS cases. anyhow, I found a few people, but it wasn't until I joined Northwest Suburban College CS program where I had the best training ever. I also was able to continue to practice for CS after the class was over with the students I met in the program. trust me, the teachers at NWSC made practicing for the Step 2 CS exam a lot more beneficial and easier than it would have ever been if I continued to study on my own. if you interested reply to this post and I'll email you all the information you need.

5/11/2015 11:16:24 PM
please inbox me more information. I live in the NW suburbs and im looking for live cs study partner. Ia am taking my exam on June 22nd. Thanks

5/13/2015 10:24:17 PM
SaAn91729250 wrote:
please inbox me more information. I live in the NW suburbs and im looking for live cs study partner. Ia am taking my exam on June 22nd. Thanks

please provide me with your email address so I can email you all the information I have.

5/13/2015 10:29:17 PM
I just in-boxed you the information you requested. best of luck on your test.

5/16/2015 1:50:08 PM
would you please send me more information about this program. just send it as a private message through this forum. thank you

5/16/2015 11:17:37 PM
NWSC wrote:
Hi guys, I was trying to find a study partner to practice with for my CS test for a while in Chicago. I couldn't risk taking the test without having practiced enough CS cases. anyhow, I found a few people, but it wasn't until I joined Northwest Suburban College CS program where I had the best training ever. I also was able to continue to practice for CS after the class was over with the students I met in the program. trust me, the teachers at NWSC made practicing for the Step 2 CS exam a lot more beneficial and easier than it would have ever been if I continued to study on my own. if you interested reply to this post and I'll email you all the information you need.

Thank you very much for offering to help. Could you please send me some of the info as well? I took a course in NY which I thought was good for some areas, especially that I have been away from the clinical work for a while, but the NY course definitely needs a lot of improvement. my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

5/17/2015 1:36:12 PM
the information you requested have been emailed to you.

5/27/2015 9:43:21 AM
how long is their class? just wondering because i am looking for a short duration one. thank you

5/30/2015 12:39:38 PM
NWSC wrote:

5/30/2015 12:41:21 PM
NWSC wrote:

Hi I m in Evanston,I m looking for a study partner..can u please send me u informations about NWSC to my email:[email protected]

5/31/2015 1:44:16 PM
please send me more information about this program. i need some guidance with studying for the CS exam. relying on text books and online resources is never sufficient. also if you know when their next Live class is? thank you

6/2/2015 12:09:24 PM
for those who attended this program, would you please share your experience. specifically how you benefited from going to a live class vs studying at home with a friend?! thank you

6/7/2015 10:28:45 AM
Hi! Would you please send me the information to:

[email protected]

6/7/2015 12:07:20 PM
NWSC wrote:

Hi,
please share the information about NWSC course.
Thanks in advance
Divya

6/16/2015 1:42:21 PM
I attended the program myself before i took my CS exam. it helped me a lot

7/9/2015 10:24:59 AM
please send me the information too, thank you in advance.
[email protected]

8/4/2015 3:26:37 PM
Truly helpful to students at much lower cost than other programs

8/5/2015 7:36:41 PM
NWSC wrote:

8/5/2015 7:50:12 PM
NWSC wrote:

8/9/2015 2:22:46 PM
Hi!i am looking for female study partner in chicago esp in trail algon quin .can you send me information on my email address :[email protected]

8/31/2015 5:38:15 PM
SEND ME A PIECE OF INFO MAN
[email protected]

9/20/2015 3:31:49 PM
Can you please email me the info as well? Thanks!

[email protected]

11/4/2015 7:15:41 AM
Can you email me the info as well?

[email protected]

thanks

11/5/2015 5:41:47 PM
NWSC wrote:

Hello there,

Can you Email me the information? thank you so much.
[email protected]

11/14/2015 12:46:46 PM
May I have the info as well?!

THanks!!!

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK