Passed cs in philly

5/5/2015 10:35:58 PM
I would like to thank everyone on this forum for helping me out I would not have made it through without the great help of study partners
I used first aid uw and goldusmlereview YouTube along with great study partners from goldusmlereview
The gold cs review was very helpful and gave me a lot of cases to practice, the in depth teaching was excellent
The patients really cared a lot about me and told me the truth in my performance they helped me a lot to improve. The doctor also covered and integrated all the cases in only 2 days it was a very rewarding experience
I strongly recommend gold cs review and uw for the new cs exam
On test day there were several American graduates and I was the only img
I still did my best and I got high performance on all 3 components
Cases were easier than the cases in gold cs review but I felt the difficulty of the cases pushed me a lot to become better

6/8/2015 6:47:39 PM
Hi,
Congrats on passing! Thanks for sharing your experience. I am looking at taking the goldusmle review. Please what were your training sessions like? Did you take the 3 day course? How many hours a day and what was the cost?
Thanks

Buchi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK