I feel hopeless

4/14/2015 10:44:34 AM
After studying for 4 months, I took the Uworld Self Assessment and got a 170 a month ago. Ended up taking it the UWSA again a month later and got a 247. But then my school forced to take a random NBME and I got a 195. I feel hopeless, and I don't know what I can do to raise my mark. I tried everything from studying with an online SP doing world to MTB 2ck and 3 to high yield kaplan comprehensive courses to kaplan qbank. My school requires that I get a 220 on my NBME at least in order to take the exam. I want to match into residency this year and need to do the ck by July of this year or I'll have to wait another year. If anyone can help me with advice, I'd be grateful.

4/14/2015 12:43:09 PM
Hi !! Donot get disheartened. You have plenty of time to do very well in the exam. Go through MTB2 again. Do UWorld questione timed random. Do not look At the average utilize it as a reading material. Read all the answers including the wrong ones. I found UWORLD tobe the most useful material and closest to actual exam.
Good luck !!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK