Serious SP from Atlanta

3/17/2015 3:07:33 AM
Anyone going to be in Atlanta from May and would like to study for Cs? My exam is in June ending. PM me if interested.

4/7/2015 12:32:56 PM
tammana wrote:
Anyone going to be in Atlanta from May and would like to study for Cs? My exam is in June ending. PM me if interested.

Hi i'll be in Atlanta on April 15th; i'm looking to practice on April 16th, exam is on the 17th.
I'll be staying at the hotel by the testing site by the airport.
If interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Aaron
[email protected]

4/24/2015 12:58:42 PM
aaronhoo wrote:
tammana wrote:

Hi i'll be in Atlanta on April 15th; i'm looking to practice on April 16th, exam is on the 17th.
I'll be staying at the hotel by the testing site by the airport.
If interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Aaron
[email protected]

4/24/2015 12:59:47 PM
[quote=aaronhoo][quote=tammana]Anyone going to be in Atlanta from May and would like to study for Cs? My exam is in June ending. PM me if interested.[/quote]

Am in ATL if you are still looking for a SP

6/2/2015 1:34:16 PM
Hey i have my exam at the end of June too, if you are interested in practising together, please let me know. I live in Georgia

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK