Study partner over skype or live in NYC

3/8/2015 3:26:40 PM
i'm looking for CK study partner... live in NYC or over skype. plz let me know if u r interested. i'll start asap.. plz msg me.

3/8/2015 5:56:49 PM
Evelyn_May wrote:
i'm looking for CK study partner... live in NYC or over skype. plz let me know if u r interested. i'll start asap.. plz msg me.

can we discuss the modalities if you are still looking for an SP? My email is [email protected]

3/8/2015 9:30:05 PM
uchehokafor1 wrote:
Evelyn_May wrote:

can we discuss the modalities if you are still looking for an SP? My email is [email protected]

i've emailed u just now.

3/9/2015 3:55:34 AM
hi
i am interested this is my skype id add me : mohamed.k.eldahrawy

3/9/2015 1:41:50 PM
Hi i started the ck just very soon ...i am looking for serious study partener i live at NYC we can sit at cafe of library ...i am planning to take the exam beofore next july to catch next match ...if you are serious enough text me

3/17/2015 2:07:49 PM
good idea
I am also interested .

add me plz
skype ID : a_taskeen91

3/18/2015 11:31:03 AM
Hi, I'm in SC and I'm definitely interested in a skype study partner.

I retain more info when discussing or talking through a topic with someone else.

my skype name is: chacodude
email: [email protected]

Let me know asap if you're interested, I'd be willing to start tonight as I've just started my preparation.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK