Completely lost!

3/3/2015 10:23:53 PM
Hi Guys
I need guidance please, I am IMG from 2004, worked as pediatrician for 10 years and I am board certified back in my country.
I just moved to the states with my husband and I am trying to figure out way to continue my career here in the USA.
I did register with ECFMG long time ago, but did not take any exam yet.
I need some advices from you on how to start preparing for the exams, do I need to take life preparation course? how long do i need to study for each step?
I am really lost here, I have no clue where to start
staying at home mom is totally not me, i used to work full time and study full time and now i feel like a looser.
i really need help.

3/4/2015 9:30:27 AM
Hi LiEs

First, I think you should start by changing your username....I'm not joking.

I think you are in a good financial position to take a live course. Since staying home is not your thing, then a prep centre would do you good. The Pass Program is really good, but Kaplan can do too, it all depends on which city you're in.

3/5/2015 1:45:49 AM
LiEs27942986 wrote:
Hi Guys
I need guidance please, I am IMG from 2004, worked as pediatrician for 10 years and I am board certified back in my country.
I just moved to the states with my husband and I am trying to figure out way to continue my career here in the USA.
I did register with ECFMG long time ago, but did not take any exam yet.
I need some advices from you on how to start preparing for the exams, do I need to take life preparation course? how long do i need to study for each step?
I am really lost here, I have no clue where to start
staying at home mom is totally not me, i used to work full time and study full time and now i feel like a looser.
i really need help.

well, thats normal feeling , you need a plan
here is one of my videos that may help you out

http://youtu.be/ju0JPYTnWq8
Regard
Riyadh

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK