Help with exam cancellation problems.

3/3/2015 7:10:07 PM
Hi, is anyone here?
I wanted to know if this still works today.
My test is this month, I already extended my eligibility period, but still not ready for this test right now. I know that in the past, if someone doesn't show up at the prometric center, is doesn't count as an attempt, the only thing you lose is the money, and you'll have to reapply again. I wanted to see how things go, and have an option of canceling the schedule and not taking the test.
But first, I wanted to make sure this not showing up still works and won't cause any trouble for me in the future.
If the only downside is reapplying, and paying the fee again, then that's really a small lost compared to failing it!
I had a breakdown last time during step 1 and totally screwed myself up, and got myself into serious trouble, I ended up writing a lot of explanation letters to the test committe, definitely can't risk anything this time.
Anyway, enough of my jibber jabber.
Will not showing up and not taking the test count as an attempt?
And also, does anyone know how long is thewaiting period in between the cancellation date and ability to reapply for a new eligibility period?
Thank you for your help in advance.
edited by on 3/3/2015
edited by on 3/3/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK