application query plz help UREGENT

2/26/2015 2:19:35 PM
Hello everyone
I filled my online form today for ck...nd they gave me 2 forms 186 nd 345
I checked with people online they said i need to have form 187 and 344 as well...then i called ecfmg..they said i dun need them...nd that there r only these 2 forms
Please if anyone has filled in form recently ..plz can you tell me..if i should just send 186 and 345 or i should look for 187 wch is not available on ecfmg site as well...
P S:i am a img already done with step 1 ...was in med school dat time gave 183 form that time..

Please itz urgent i am already late for application
Thanx

2/28/2015 2:09:49 AM
Do what ecfmg says and if u are still in doubt, call them again and confirm with them. Tell them that it's an international post and that it will save u money. I tried to check online for u but they no longer seem to have form 187 available on the ecfmg website. I did that form when I applied . Best of luck!

2/28/2015 12:09:36 PM
Thanx for the rply...i did wat u said nd the same answer...there is no other form....there is no other form....
I mailed all my stuff to them now..i mean courier. ..hope everything falls into place soon....plz pray for me...thanx for ur effort..thanku.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK