time to start qbank for CK prep

2/25/2015 5:14:52 AM
hello everyone
i am an IMG
i just started my prep for step 2 CK
Aim >250
should i start the online kaplan qbank with my first read or start that after i finish my first read?
and also initially at this point,online qbank is must or offline will be fine too?
thank you all for your response in advance

2/26/2015 2:31:13 PM
i am interested plz add me on skype ,my id is meeshasattar

3/7/2015 5:03:55 AM
hi even i am an img..and starting with my step 2 ck prep
i think i'll start with online q bank along with other materials..
pls help if have any suggestions. ty

3/23/2015 10:05:15 AM
Start with it, dont wait, the purpose of the qbanks are not to show you that you learnt the material, the purpose is to help you learn the material. You are wasting time if you leave the qbanks for the last few months. The event developed to show if you have the information in your head and know how to use it is the actual step 2ck. I did the qbanks while i was reading first aid, and although i didnt got a 250, i got a 247, close enough, and helped me a lot to get there, as you keep trying to recall what you have already gone through. If you wait for the last few months, you may find yourself getting a hard time trying to remember what you read 4 or 5 months ago and never thought of it again, better off doing qbanks every day to keep things moving around in your head. Well it worked for me, maybe it works for you too.

Best of luck in your CK, hope you get pass that 250 mark, go for it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK