SP is needed in Seattle-Lynnwood-Edmonds Areas

1/25/2015 1:10:03 PM
Everything is pretty much set = solved all logistics: booked Airline tickets, Hotels and a rental car. ordered all possible tools and equipment through Amazon: Omron Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope, Lab Coat, Neurological Hammer, Otoscope, Ophthalmoscope = like I'm going to war (lol)

One issue is not yet solved - need a super motivated Study partner - plan is simple - you have to be able to simulate for real SP in that 44 cases - I'll exam you in 15 minutes and write Patient note in 10 minutes - we can book one of free library room - work on ourselves till we reach a perfection.

Again, I live in Lynnwood. My convenience is Lynnwood Public Library : 19200 44th Avenue West, Lynnwood, WA 98036 or Edmonds Community College library : 20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood, WA 98036

Please, feel free to contact - nothing is mandatory. Hit me by email: [email protected]

Thanks much for cooperation.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK