Need advice on pathology review.

1/24/2015 6:41:53 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well in your studies!
I have a little concern, I just started reviewing pathology from Pathoma's book & videos and from First Aid. This is consuming too much time, so my question is, is this the best plan to master the pathology for the step 1 exam? or should I just go over the book and videos and skip first aid for the pathology? or listen to the videos and review first aid and skip the book? Or is there a better source for pathology preparation? I would really appreciate your advice?

Thank you,

1/26/2015 5:25:47 PM
Atpase wrote:
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well in your studies!
I have a little concern, I just started reviewing pathology from Pathoma's book & videos and from First Aid. This is consuming too much time, so my question is, is this the best plan to master the pathology for the step 1 exam? or should I just go over the book and videos and skip first aid for the pathology? or listen to the videos and review first aid and skip the book? Or is there a better source for pathology preparation? I would really appreciate your advice?

Thank you,

do the book and the video now
then review the book twice
then after that go to first aid
spend good time in pathology its almost 50% of the questions , just study it in a right way , dont do bot pathoma and Fa at the same time thats hard
Regard
Riyadh

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK