Do we support all differentials?

1/17/2015 11:51:51 AM
Would I lose or gain points by adding extra differential diagnoses without writing down supporting findings?

I mean i will write down supporting findings for the first 3 differentials but how about if i add extra diagnoses without supporting them ?
My exam is in 3 days so i would appreciate fast reply
Thank you in advance

1/20/2015 12:43:29 AM
You must use positive And negative findings to help you support each ddx sometimes there won't be enough info to support it so I guess 3 findings will be enough for each

1/20/2015 9:23:38 PM
Hope8824 wrote:
Would I lose or gain points by adding extra differential diagnoses without writing down supporting findings?

I mean i will write down supporting findings for the first 3 differentials but how about if i add extra diagnoses without supporting them ?
My exam is in 3 days so i would appreciate fast reply
Thank you in advance

No u will not get extra pts. This exam is based on quality not quantity. If you cannot justify something, do not put it down. There were times I only gave 1 diagnosis and I passed with a good level,of performance.

1/22/2015 3:08:02 PM
The findings will be given to you by the patient it is up to you to recognize it and put it in the note the more the better your patient note will be

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK