NYCS prep

12/14/2014 4:30:43 PM
I recently took NYCS prep course which is a 3 day workshop a week before my exam. There are 2 tutors who take this course and for the month I took it, it was dr. k as she is fondly referred to as. After 2 days of workshop in which almost very component of he exam is given importance to, there was a mock exam. The mock exam was really very tough when compared to the real exam but I believe it is to prepare you for the worst. The best thing about this mock exam is that after very case, the sp calls you in and discusses your performance first hand. All those sp are expert at this business. After the mock exam, we sat down with dr. k who then discussed your performance in get detail. Dr. k asked me to postpone my exam by a week. So this gave me 14 days in all to practice hardcore at their facility without any extra charge. Imagine guys practicing at a facility which closely resembles the exam setting without any charge!! Dr. k I believe has a fantastic capability of assessing your level of preparation and depending on that advises what is best in your interest. It worked for me. The extra 7 days I got to prepare was a game changer. Passed ICE with high, CIS WITH HIGHER AND SEP WITH THE HIGHEST (got a star). The best thing about dr. k I believe is how she goes out of the way to keep a check on your preparation that also includes reading all your patient notes until you appear for the exam. I would highly recommend this course for anyone who is planning to attend a CS workshop. It's much better than CS workshops

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK