Any one who cleared cs? Need help in ICE

12/12/2014 1:45:23 PM
Can anybody passed cs help me in ICE part?

12/12/2014 11:47:37 PM
saya98311093 wrote:
Can anybody passed cs help me in ICE part?

i did my exam at houston on nov 24,iam worried to fail,i have did mistakes
but what i can tell u about ice,its divided on data gathering(hx and physical exam) and patient notes
physical exam is rated by patients,patient notes by doctors,the hx parts iam not sure about it but maybe by patients also,patient notes divided into(diff,hx and physical,invx) as far as i know diff take 60%,invx 10%,hx and physical 30%)

12/12/2014 11:51:25 PM
plz dont panic as me i lost alot of important easy diff because i was on stress if u r relaxed on the exam u will get it and practice alot on patient notes its very important and evaluated by doctors...what i can say to my self is god be with me if u need anything just let me know

12/15/2014 1:30:09 PM
omje50349375 wrote:
plz dont panic as me i lost alot of important easy diff because i was on stress if u r relaxed on the exam u will get it and practice alot on patient notes its very important and evaluated by doctors...what i can say to my self is god be with me if u need anything just let me know

Thank u om...i know the exam but i failed in ICE part...i need the sample of written thing ...i dnt know where to start again!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK