u want high performance in ice ...read this

12/7/2014 6:59:30 PM
I pass the test
HERE is few tips about how to pass the test especially the ice
most img fail in the ice which is mainly history taking and pt
history taking tips
make 2 dd in ur mind (go for simple and common dd first )
then ask the relevant question either to confirm or rule out
then ask question about what other dd might be ,do not ask too many coz u will run out of time ,ask just to make sure there is nothing else ,
by the end of history u should be able to tell what is the first and second dd .
pay attention to cis during history taking ,do not just collect the data and go ,the golden rule is to BE UR SELF ,if there is any chance to act make sure not to miss it LOL
patient note
start as usual ,first 2 dd then workup (try to be specific as much as u can in dd and workup ,make sure to mention investigation that helps u confirm the dd )
then move to HPI and here lies the secret
start by analyzing the c/o in the first line THEN start to mention the positive finding for the first dd u wrote ,THEN the positive finding for the second dd (this will help later in copy and paste)
THEN MOVE TO NEW LINE and mention all the negative finding about the first and second dd if any and about other dd u explore , by doing so u tell the doctor who will rate ur pt the first dd is a and the second dd is b and u also explore other possibility too
then move to p/e start with general then the positive finding and negative finding , then use copy and paste to support ur dd ,it is going to be easy coz it is ready and organized
i washed my hand in one case coz i told the sp i am going to wash them the rest i use the sanitizer but make sure to rub ur hand very good otherwise it is going to be wet and cold
good luck every one

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK