got passing result dec 3, my advice

12/4/2014 2:31:16 AM
I am very happy with my passing results i received them earlier today and I got high performance in CIS and ICE. I would like to thank my study partners and friends on this forum for all the help. I had failed before and I am very happy i passed this time around. The key difference for me was attending the Goldusmle review course in Houston and using UW cases. The doctor was very nice and went over all the physicals and key points in the lecture. He was tough with us and made sure all of us were ready to pass the exam, the sps were American caucasian SPs were very similar to test, and gave excellent feedback to us, i attended 5 days and I was able to do 3 mock exams with different cases and different sps for 36 total cases, the physical exam and patient note review were very good, and I felt very prepared for my exam, when i went for exam day i got off to a good start and felt much more confident. Being confident is the key and I am very thankful to goldusmle for helping me pass my exam and graduate

12/4/2014 2:32:34 AM
if you fail this exam never give up, and study partners at your level and above will definitely help
I was with 10 AMG when i took my exam and it was intimadating, so conditioning yourself with real SP is very important

12/4/2014 2:38:36 AM
thank you for being my study partner and helping me pass
you deserved to pass congratulations

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK