success-academy material

11/26/2014 12:41:16 PM
Hi, anyone has pdf notes of success-academy review FOR STEP 1 commercial in Illinois, or anyone attended their course. I am willing to buy complete set of material. Can you please let me know. I really need them. and for whom already took this course. How was it? thanks for your comments.

11/29/2014 9:12:43 AM
henryking wrote:
Hi, anyone has pdf notes of success-academy review FOR STEP 1 commercial in Illinois, or anyone attended their course. I am willing to buy complete set of material. Can you please let me know. I really need them. and for whom already took this course. How was it? thanks for your comments.

Hi, I did the course and it was an online course, I was mailed the notes . It is pretty useful as I am an old ImG and needed a track to follow for an exam such as step1. I also registered for step2 ck materials and will start hopefully by end jan-February,
Go ahead and get the materials it's a very gd course but remember nothing is perfect and you still need to work so hard.
Best of luck

11/29/2014 1:33:39 PM
can you check your inbox.. thanks..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK