How to justify a CS second attempt ?????

11/17/2014 5:09:46 PM
Hey guys, what would be the best way to justify a second attempt during an interview??

I failed the CS just because of the CIS part. I guess I went too confident to the exam, but I don't think that's a good excuse. So far I have 3 interviews (all with contacts, I don't think I will be receiving anymore)

I would not dare to say it was because of lack of preparation, I don't want them to think I am not a hardworker.

I could say I was nervous, but then I think that would reflect inability to perform in stressful situations.

Another option would be to say that there are lots of "tricks" that most IMGs don't know about, mainly in terms of working with standardized patients (as far as I know most US grads work with SPs since their 1st year of med school)

Any ideas? suggestions??

11/20/2014 10:04:47 AM
You must be honest and tell them your school didn't prepare you enough for the American style exam and talk about your other exams also mention you did not have enough time to study due to rotations

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK