Dr Puma Rocks

10/24/2014 11:50:26 AM
Hi,
I am an IMG who failed step 2 cs first attempt. I completely underestimated the exam. I assumed that since clinicals came easy to me as a medical student that I did not need coaching for the exam... Wrong!
After I received my result, I was so devastated. In my search for answers, I came across Dr Puma's website. I read his story and realized that he and I had a similar story and results. I contacted him and he was quick to correspond with me. On my 1st session with him, he identified my weaknesses and we went to work on them. He coached on data gathering, PN and interpersonal skills got sharpened along the way.
I will highly recommend him for even 1st time takers. You don't need to fail before you get coached. I wish I knew I would have done it the 1st time.
Oh I passed my exam just in case I did not mention that.

Wishing all the best to everyone... i will be willing to answer any questions about my experience

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK