study partner please? :)

10/14/2014 7:17:52 PM
hey guys, just graduated in late april with mbbs. just moved to the states from overseas, currently residing in Irvine CA. currently interested in taking usmle 2 ck. just applied to UWorld for a month (to try out) and have kaplan books for step 2. im going to be honest, i hate studying..let alone long hours of studying & ive got a terrible background in basic sciences...but i want to be a little more dedicated and serious with this seeing that i have no choice but to ace it if i want to continue with my med career. i am looking for a motivated/motivating study partner (female preferred) to tackle this with. let me know, if interested.

10/14/2014 9:47:02 PM
taziie wrote:
hey guys, just graduated in late april with mbbs. just moved to the states from overseas, currently residing in Irvine CA. currently interested in taking usmle 2 ck. just applied to UWorld for a month (to try out) and have kaplan books for step 2. im going to be honest, i hate studying..let alone long hours of studying & ive got a terrible background in basic sciences...but i want to be a little more dedicated and serious with this seeing that i have no choice but to ace it if i want to continue with my med career. i am looking for a motivated/motivating study partner (female preferred) to tackle this with. let me know, if interested.

Hi ,I am a female and very serious. I am currently studying hard for step2ck. I am also an IMG, just passed Step1 with score 244. My plan is to take step2 ck in March, Now I am doing 20 questions of UW a day and also reviewing some kaplans and also step up and MTB as much as I can. I will be happy if I can be of help as far as I am not distracted. We can start and see if we want to continue.
edited by on 10/14/2014

10/14/2014 11:52:41 PM
s1983 wrote:
Hi ,I am a female and very serious. I am currently studying hard for step2ck. I am also an IMG, just passed Step1 with score 244. My plan is to take step2 ck in March, Now I am doing 20 questions of UW a day and also reviewing some kaplans and also step up and MTB as much as I can. I will be happy if I can be of help as far as I am not distracted. We can start and see if we want to continue.
edited by on 10/14/2014

Hey you sound like you'll make a good study partner. i sent you a private message. let me know if you get it.

10/15/2014 1:52:51 PM
taziie wrote:
s1983 wrote:
edited by on 10/14/2014

Hey you sound like you'll make a good study partner. i sent you a private message. let me know if you get it.

I have answered your private msg and I am waiting for your reply. !

10/20/2014 7:40:07 PM
Hi.... I am also looking for a female study partner. I also have passed step1 with 245 recently. After seeing your post, I was a bit confused thinking that when did I write it! My skype id is: samira.zannat. Looking forward to talk to you at least to be in pace.
taziie wrote:
s1983 wrote:
edited by on 10/14/2014

10/28/2014 10:51:11 PM
hi i want a SP for UWORLD and MTB....i have allready did 1 round in both...kindly contact me.i am from INDIA....my skype id is vinothkumar1111....e mail id is [email protected] regards.....

10/29/2014 8:31:42 AM
Are you guys up for a third person? I graduated with MBBS in 2012 in Jamaica, and completed my internship, have been studying for usmle step 2CK using UWorld Q bank and Kaplan books. I need and would like a study partner. If anyone is interested please send me a private message.
edited by on 10/29/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK