Step 1 SP For 1st Read

9/28/2014 9:49:20 PM
Hi All,

I'm a female IMG currently going through my first read. I'm planning on taking the exam by the end of January so need a SP to go through the material and review with rapidly and efficiently. If anyone is in the same boat or is interested in studying with me certainly let me know and tell me a bit about your goals as well. Thank you and good luck to all

9/29/2014 9:17:10 AM
Rooster wrote:
Hi All,

I'm a female IMG currently going through my first read. I'm planning on taking the exam by the end of January so need a SP to go through the material and review with rapidly and efficiently. If anyone is in the same boat or is interested in studying with me certainly let me know and tell me a bit about your goals as well. Thank you and good luck to all

AM SURELY IN THE SAME BOAT. MY GOAL IS TO GET THIS EXAM DONE BY DEC/JAN AND NOT JUST GETTING IT DONE BUT SCORING WELL. AM AN IMG,FEMALEAND CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH MY FIRST READ TOO.IF THIS SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU WANT , THEN LEAVE AN EMAIL OR SKYPE CONTACT. BETTER OF LUCK

9/29/2014 1:59:24 PM
Hi,starting first of fa this week,I dont know how far you have gone with your reading but I think I need sp for some review of fa at least 2hrs daily.Also wish to take my exam by jan-feb,my email is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK