Looking Skype CS partner July test takers.. ASAP

7/1/2014 6:47:37 PM
Hi Im looking for a serious CS skype study partner,someone who is also taking the exam in July. My previous study partner took their exam last week. My exam date is for July 9th.

Also, I live in Chicago, so if anyone is interested in doing a couple days quick run through in person, that would also work.As for daily practice I prefer skype so as to save time.I am available to practice any time of the day for up to 3 hours, so amount of time for skype sessions and time of day are very flexible for me.

Message me on the forum or private message if interested, and we can exchange skype contacts.

Thanks again

Sree

7/14/2014 8:46:49 PM
SrNa74693191 wrote:
Hi Im looking for a serious CS skype study partner,someone who is also taking the exam in July. My previous study partner took their exam last week. My exam date is for July 9th.

Also, I live in Chicago, so if anyone is interested in doing a couple days quick run through in person, that would also work.As for daily practice I prefer skype so as to save time.I am available to practice any time of the day for up to 3 hours, so amount of time for skype sessions and time of day are very flexible for me.

Message me on the forum or private message if interested, and we can exchange skype contacts.

Thanks again

Sree

Did you take your exam, if yes can you give me advices if not we can study together.My exam at the end of this month.
my Skype is dr.maraqa
my no. 480-619-7081

Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK