5 weeks from test, advice!

6/30/2014 2:46:41 PM
I've been studying for the test for the past 6 months, i took a kaplan course, reviewed the material 3 times with active study methods, but i'm frustrated because my qbank scores are not high enough to pass, scorring an average of 58%, I have 5 weeks to the test date and i'm feeling pretty down, 5 weeks seems like allot of time to make changes but i'm not sure how i should focus on.

Thanks

6/30/2014 9:51:32 PM
I am in the same boat..kinda. test on the 21st , but have just started studying..freaking out.

7/1/2014 12:49:13 PM
MAYAPAVING wrote:
I am in the same boat..kinda. test on the 21st , but have just started studying..freaking out.

Yeah for sure, I haven't stop, just got the wind blown out for a about 2 weeks, but just got back to the library and will start doing questions today, it's a scary process for me since i've failed this test 2 times already, I'm sure i've got it in me, its just a matter of believing in it and studying smart, best of luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK